IS MEGASTAR SALMAN KHAN SAFE AMID REGULAR THREATS ?

100

 

 

By

TANVEER ZAIDI (Actor, Author, Educationist,)

June 4, 2024

 

Lawrence Bishnoi and Goldie Brar gangs allegedly considered employing minors to carry out the killing of one of the biggest Superstars of the Globe, Salman Khan, according to police.

 

Mumbai Police uncovered a plot to kill the actor during their investigation disclosing a video call conversation between Lawrence Bishnoi gang member Ajay Kashyap and another accused.

 

According to the conversation, sharpshooters, trained in modern weapons, were stationed across Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Raigad, and Gujarat under the orders of Canada-based gangster Goldie Brar.

 

Accordingly, sharpshooters Anmol Bishnoi and Rohit Godara were said to have been instructed by Goldie Brar to carry out the attack, utilising minors under 18 years old for the task, officials said quoting the First Information Report (FIR).

 

Now the question arises Is Salman Khan safe amid these regular threats ?

Amidst heightened security concerns, Bollywood megastar Salman Khan was recently spotted at the Mumbai airport, marking his first public appearance since reports surfaced of a foiled attack by the Lawrence Bishnoi Gang. The actor was surrounded by his security personnel as he made his way through the terminal, maintaining a low profile and avoiding interaction with the paparazzi.

 

The recent security scare follows the arrest of an alleged member of the Lawrence Bishnoi and Goldie Brar gangs, Deepak Hawasingh Gogalia, also known as Jonny Walmiki. According to reports from PTI, Gogalia was apprehended in Bhiwani, Haryana, for his involvement in orchestrating the attack on Megastar Salman Khan. Authorities revealed that Gogalia had facilitated logistical support and accommodation arrangements for the assailants, maintaining contact with them through video calls.

 

DCP Pansare elaborated on the investigation, highlighting how the Panvel police received intelligence last year regarding a conspiracy to harm Salman Khan. Further inquiries revealed that members of the gang had conducted reconnaissance missions around Salman’s properties, including his farmhouse in Panvel and his residence in Bandra, Mumbai, as well as locations associated with his film shoots.

Megastar Salman Khan has been deployed security of Y+ category. 

Y+ security is a security consisting of 11 personnel, including 2-4 CRPF or CISF commandos and police personnel and in addition to that Salman Khan has his own security of 5 personals with arms.

So guys, Megastar Salman Khan is safe and there is no need to worry.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.