latest NewsRegional

Jharkhand Cancels 44 Recruitment Exams After Protests, Sets Up Panel to Reform JPSC and JSSC

Jharkhand has cancelled 44 JPSC and JSSC recruitment exams following student protests over alleged irregularities. The state has formed a reform panel and plans to seek a fast-track court for related cases.

The Jharkhand government has cancelled 44 recruitment examinations conducted by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) and the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC), responding to weeks of student protests and allegations that irregularities had compromised the recruitment process.

The sweeping decision followed a special Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Monday.

A formal notification issued by the state Personnel Department on Wednesday confirmed that examinations across a wide range of administrative, judicial, academic, technical and professional posts would be annulled.

The list includes recruitment examinations for drug inspectors, assistant professors in government engineering and medical colleges, lecturers in polytechnic institutions, senior scientific officers, assistant conservators of forests and forest range officers.

Several other major recruitment processes have also been cancelled, including examinations for civil judges in the junior division, assistant public prosecutors, deputy collectors, assistant engineers and dentists.

Multiple editions of the Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination are among those affected.

Recruitment tests for food safety officers, child development project officers, food analysts, deputy director (prosecution), project managers, factory and boiler inspectors, agriculture officers, geologists, chemists and other administrative and technical positions have also been invalidated.

The decision emerged from a sustained agitation led largely by students and job aspirants in Ranchi.

The JPSC-JSSC Reforms Manch, which spearheaded the protest at Jaipal Singh Munda Stadium, had been pressing the state government to investigate allegations surrounding the conduct of competitive examinations and recruitment.

However, the government’s decision has not ended the controversy.

Candidates who had successfully cleared some of the affected examinations and subsequently secured government appointments have questioned why their selections should be cancelled without individual responsibility being established.

Assistant Section Officer Kaushal Kumar, speaking to PTI, said those who had cleared the recruitment process should not be penalised without being told what wrongdoing they had committed.

He called for a CBI investigation or an independent probe into the alleged irregularities instead of the cancellation of the JSSC-CGL examination.

The protesters, too, have continued to demand an independent or central investigation, even after the government’s announcement.

Piyush Kumar Singh, spokesperson for the JPSC-JSSC Reforms Manch, said the organisation was studying the government’s decisions and was awaiting clarity on how the announcements would be implemented and which cases would fall within their scope.

The group is expected to decide its future strategy after examining the details.

The state government has also moved to address the legal and institutional dimensions of the controversy.

It has announced plans to approach the Jharkhand High Court with a request for the constitution of a fast-track court to deal with cases involving alleged irregularities in the recruitment examinations.

At the same time, a committee headed by senior IAS officer Amitabh Kaushal has been formed to recommend changes in the examination systems of both the JPSC and JSSC.

The panel has been asked to submit its recommendations within two months.

The cancellation of 44 examinations represents one of the most significant interventions in Jharkhand’s recruitment system in recent years.

But rather than bringing the dispute to a close, the move has created a fresh divide between candidates who had been demanding accountability and those who had already cleared examinations or entered government service.

The government’s reform exercise and any investigation into the alleged irregularities will now be closely watched, as thousands of candidates await clarity over the future of recruitment and appointments in the state.

 

झारखंड में 44 JPSC-JSSC भर्ती परीक्षाएं रद्द, अनियमितताओं के आरोपों के बीच सरकार ने सुधार समिति बनाई

हेमंत सोरेन सरकार ने छात्र आंदोलन और भर्ती परीक्षाओं में कथित गड़बड़ियों के आरोपों के बाद 44 परीक्षाएं निरस्त कर दी हैं। सरकार ने JPSC और JSSC की परीक्षा प्रणाली में सुधार के लिए समिति गठित करने के साथ मामलों की सुनवाई के लिए फास्ट-ट्रैक कोर्ट बनाने का प्रस्ताव भी रखा है।
हिंदी  रिपोर्ट

झारखंड में सरकारी नौकरियों से जुड़ी भर्ती प्रक्रिया को लेकर बड़ा फैसला करते हुए हेमंत सोरेन सरकार ने झारखंड लोक सेवा आयोग (JPSC) और झारखंड कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (JSSC) द्वारा आयोजित कुल 44 परीक्षाओं को रद्द कर दिया है।

यह कदम रांची में कई सप्ताह से जारी छात्र आंदोलन और भर्ती परीक्षाओं के आयोजन में कथित अनियमितताओं के आरोपों के बाद उठाया गया है।

सोमवार को मुख्यमंत्री हेमंत सोरेन की अध्यक्षता में हुई विशेष कैबिनेट बैठक के बाद सरकार ने इस संबंध में कार्रवाई शुरू की थी।

राज्य के कार्मिक विभाग की ओर से बुधवार सुबह जारी अधिसूचना में परीक्षा रद्द किए जाने की औपचारिक पुष्टि की गई।

रद्द की गई परीक्षाओं में ड्रग इंस्पेक्टर, सरकारी इंजीनियरिंग और मेडिकल कॉलेजों में सहायक प्राध्यापक, सरकारी पॉलिटेक्निक संस्थानों में व्याख्याता, वरिष्ठ वैज्ञानिक अधिकारी, सहायक वन संरक्षक और वन क्षेत्र अधिकारी जैसे पदों की भर्ती शामिल है।

इसके अलावा सिविल जज जूनियर डिवीजन, सहायक लोक अभियोजक, डिप्टी कलेक्टर, सहायक अभियंता और दंत चिकित्सक के पदों के लिए आयोजित परीक्षाएं भी निरस्त कर दी गई हैं।

झारखंड संयुक्त सिविल सेवा परीक्षा के विभिन्न संस्करणों को भी रद्द किए गए परीक्षाओं की सूची में शामिल किया गया है।

खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिकारी, बाल विकास परियोजना अधिकारी, फूड एनालिस्ट, उप निदेशक अभियोजन, परियोजना प्रबंधक, कारखाना एवं बॉयलर निरीक्षक, कृषि अधिकारी, भूवैज्ञानिक, रसायनज्ञ तथा अन्य प्रशासनिक और तकनीकी पदों की भर्ती परीक्षाओं को भी अमान्य घोषित कर दिया गया है।

सरकार का यह फैसला छात्र संगठनों और प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी कर रहे युवाओं के लंबे आंदोलन के बाद आया।

रांची के जयपाल सिंह मुंडा स्टेडियम में आंदोलन का नेतृत्व करने वाले JPSC-JSSC रिफॉर्म्स मंच ने भर्ती परीक्षाओं में कथित गड़बड़ियों की निष्पक्ष जांच और परीक्षा प्रणाली में व्यापक सुधार की मांग उठाई थी।

हालांकि, 44 परीक्षाओं को रद्द करने के फैसले से विवाद समाप्त होने के बजाय एक नई बहस शुरू हो गई है।

कई ऐसे अभ्यर्थी, जिन्होंने संबंधित परीक्षाएं उत्तीर्ण कर ली थीं और सरकारी नियुक्ति भी प्राप्त कर चुके थे, अब सरकार के फैसले पर सवाल उठा रहे हैं।

उनका कहना है कि यदि कुछ लोगों या स्तरों पर अनियमितताएं हुई हैं तो बिना व्यक्तिगत जिम्मेदारी तय किए सभी सफल अभ्यर्थियों को दंडित करना उचित नहीं है।

सहायक अनुभाग अधिकारी कौशल कुमार ने PTI से बातचीत में सवाल उठाया कि सफल अभ्यर्थियों को उनकी गलती बताए बिना नौकरी से कैसे हटाया जा सकता है।

उन्होंने JSSC-CGL परीक्षा को रद्द करने के बजाय कथित गड़बड़ियों की CBI जांच या किसी स्वतंत्र एजेंसी से निष्पक्ष जांच कराने की मांग की।

दूसरी ओर, आंदोलन का नेतृत्व करने वाला JPSC-JSSC रिफॉर्म्स मंच भी मामले में केंद्रीय या स्वतंत्र जांच की मांग पर कायम है।

मंच के प्रवक्ता पीयूष कुमार सिंह ने कहा कि संगठन सरकार के फैसलों के दायरे और उनके क्रियान्वयन की स्पष्ट जानकारी का इंतजार कर रहा है।

सभी पहलुओं का अध्ययन करने के बाद आंदोलन की आगे की रणनीति तय की जाएगी।

सरकार ने केवल परीक्षाएं रद्द करने तक ही अपने कदम सीमित नहीं रखे हैं।

कथित अनियमितताओं से जुड़े मामलों की त्वरित सुनवाई के लिए झारखंड हाई कोर्ट से फास्ट-ट्रैक कोर्ट गठित करने का अनुरोध करने का भी निर्णय लिया गया है।

इसके साथ ही वरिष्ठ IAS अधिकारी अमिताभ कौशल की अध्यक्षता में एक उच्चस्तरीय समिति बनाई गई है।

इस समिति को JPSC और JSSC की परीक्षा व्यवस्था में आवश्यक सुधारों की सिफारिश करने की जिम्मेदारी दी गई है। समिति को अपनी रिपोर्ट दो महीने के भीतर सरकार को सौंपनी है।

44 भर्ती परीक्षाओं को रद्द करने का फैसला झारखंड की भर्ती व्यवस्था में हाल के वर्षों की सबसे बड़ी प्रशासनिक कार्रवाइयों में से एक है।

लेकिन इस फैसले ने एक नई चुनौती भी पैदा कर दी है।

एक ओर वे छात्र हैं जो परीक्षा व्यवस्था की जवाबदेही और व्यापक सुधार चाहते हैं, जबकि दूसरी ओर वे अभ्यर्थी हैं जो परीक्षाएं पास कर चुके हैं या सरकारी सेवा में नियुक्त हो चुके हैं।

अब सभी की निगाहें जांच, सुधार समिति की सिफारिशों और सरकार के अगले कदमों पर टिकी हैं।

भर्ती परीक्षाओं और नियुक्तियों का भविष्य स्पष्ट करने के लिए झारखंड सरकार को आंदोलनकारियों के साथ-साथ पहले से चयनित उम्मीदवारों की चिंताओं का भी जवाब देना होगा।

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *